Thursday, July 7, 2011


This vixen goes by several names.  Hanayo is the one that stuck in my head.  Hanayo, please correct me if I am wrong.  This picture is mid high five to me hanging out the window of the Vise van.  For curious readers, I have a stock pile of Japan photos that we be laced into these pages.  I live back in Alabama again, but Japan will be an integral part of my understanding of the world from now until I die.  In this way photos of Japan will be an integral part of this blog until it dies.  

3 comments:

  1. Once you've lived overseas life will always be different. After a year in Korea and 3 in Germany my perspective is much different than it was growing up. Glad you're back in Bama I'm sure we'll drink a beer or 12 sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jeff. Lets drink some beers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh ok this is the series of pics. Hanayo sent me some to post on my blog. I'll post a link back to these as well. ;o) Hanayo's going to be posting on my site soon.

    ReplyDelete